This property for sale in Kenya is a two-storey house built of solid coral blocks with a red clay tiled pitched roof. It has a Swahili ‘Niru’ finished flat roof all on reinforced concrete slabs. The internal ceilings have false timber rafters and beams. All sliding and hinged doors are glazed in aluminium frames.
The interior space comprises of 3 large ensuite bedrooms and there would be the possibility of converting these into 4 large ensuite bedrooms. There are split unit air-conditioners and ceiling fans to keep you cool 24 hours a day. All floors are Swahili ‘niru’ finished with quarry tiles borders. The bathroom sanitary fittings are all in white china with chrome mixers. There are 300 litres of solar hot water supplied with a standby immersion heater on the roof if required.
There is a large open plan living, dining area leading on to a breakfast/kitchen area. There is a separate laundry, linen and double store room. There is also a single self-contained staff room with shower, WC, cooking area and single carport.
Outside there is also a large roof terrace with a wet bar and a barbeque area. There is also a stunning 6 metre by 6 metre Swahili ‘niri’ plastered infinity plunge pool with pump room underneath. There is also a paved drive and parking area for 4 vehicles.
There are stunning views from the ground floor of the infinity pool and on to the Indian ocean from the living space. The building was positioned to capture the North east monsoon (hot dry season) and sheltered against the South east monsoon (the cold wet season).
The service charge includes –
· Free access to the PGA clubhouse with discounts on food and beverage
· Free Golf green fees for 2 adults and 2 minors on PGA rated golf course
· Free access to the sundowner bar and 50m swimming pool
· Free access to the beach bar with discounts on food and drinks
· Reduced rates on hire of glass bottomed boat and snorkelling at the marine park near the beach bar
· A Gated compound with 24-hour security, garbage collection and infrastructure maintenance
· There is an airstrip within the gated compound with daily flights to and from the capital city, Nairobi.
Furniture is 'Optional' but price would have to be negotiated.