The property for sale is F56 Mahogany Drive, a two-storey house with red clay tiled pitched roofs and cut coral tiled finish on the patio and flat roofs. The internal ceilings have a false timber rafters and beams. All doors slide and are hinged. The windows come glazed with aluminium finish.
The interior of the house comprises of 3 large ensuite bedrooms which can be converted to 4 ensuite bedrooms with split unit air conditioners and ceiling fans. The large open plan living, dining kitchen area leads on to a patio area with a jacuzzi spa. All floors in the house have a Galana tiled finish. There are white china bathroom fittings with chrome mixers on cut coral tiles finished with vanity tops.
There is also a laundry room, linen room and large store. There is a staff room as well with a shower, WV and cooking area. In addition, there is a single carport and store.
There is a large roof terrace with a wet bar, barbecue area, store and cloakroom. The centrepiece to outside is the stunning 5m * 10m mosaic tiled infinity pool.
There is parking for up to 6 vehicles with a paved private driving area.
There are 300 litres of solar hot water supply on the roof terrace and there is an electrical back up inverter with batteries if required.
The ground floor is surrounded by well-developed garden with uninterrupted views of the 6th and 16th fairways. You can also see these fairways from the roof terrace and wet bar. The building was positioned to capture the North east monsoon (hot dry season) and sheltered against the South east monsoon (the cold wet season).
The plot area of the house is 2050 square metres and the house size is 427 square metres.
The service charge includes –
· Free access to the PGA clubhouse with discounts on food and beverage
· Free Golf green fees for 2 adults and 2 minors on PGA rated golf course
· Free access to the sundowner bar and 50m swimming pool
· Free access to the beach bar with discounts on food and drinks
· Reduced rates on hire of glass bottomed boat and snorkelling at the marine park near the beach bar
· A Gated compound with 24-hour security, garbage collection and infrastructure maintenance
· There is an airstrip within the gated compound with daily flights to and from the capital city, Nairobi.
Furniture is 'Optional' but price would have to be negotiated.