We have a luxury lakeside property for sale in central Spain. The property comes fully furnished in a complete ‘Turnkey Package’ that will allow you to live in it or rent out as soon as you like. It has all the internal and external furniture, beds and bedding, towels, lines, kitchen appliances and equipment, sofas and even some artwork.
The property is known as “El Vergel” and sits beside a lake within beautiful landscaped gardens in a tranquil situation, surrounded by nature, yet enjoying the security and convenience of a gated and guarded development. The property is centrally-heated. At the gated entrance to the development, there is a permanent residential guard house, beside an electronically controlled barrier and the development benefits from a CCTV Security system.
The property is surrounded by strong fencing and has 3 electronically controlled access gates, one main access, a staff and service access, and a boathouse access. One hour or so from the bustle of Madrid and its airport, it provides a perfect serene antidote to life in the fast-lane, whether as a weekend retreat, a holiday home or a permanent residence.
You can relax on the large terraces, open and covered, offering stunning views of the “Entrepeñas Lake” or why not take a dip in the pool, followed by the Jacuzzi and sauna.
You can play chess or paddle tennis; a morning run around the estate or jump on a quad to ride down to the many paths and trails around the lake.
The lake is perfect for sailing and water skiing/wakeboarding/wake surfing, and there are a number of skilled boat maintenance and repair companies.
You could pack a picnic and find your own idyllic spot for lunch on the lake, in one of the secluded bays, or on land, where you can explore protected bird territories and unspoilt nature reserves.
You could even venture further afield and explore the Roman remains locally, the Tajo National Park or visit various castles and monasteries and the many attractive villages and restaurants and enjoy local specialities such as “Cordero Lechal” (Milk-fed Lamb) or Cabrito Asado (Roast Young Goat).
The Main House is 645 square metres and is distributed over 3 levels, with many other split-levels:
• Open-plan sitting/dining room of 65 sq. m with fire-place and doors onto very large terrace
• Terrace of over 300 sq. m with superb lake views, Olive trees in large pots, many large coloured ceramic flower pots, outdoor pizza oven and barbecue area, linking with large bar
• Fully-equipped commercial kitchen with breakfast area, pantry and utility room
• Master suite consisting of bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower, two basins, bidet, fitted dressing room
• Five further bedrooms equipped with full end-suite bathrooms, fitted wardrobes
• Cinema/TV/Hi-Fi/Billiard room
• Very large Bar/entertainment room with interior barbecue
• Very large Wine Cellar with space for snooker/billiard/pool table, extensive storage cupboards
• Office with work-stations for three people, fitted shelves, WIFI System
• Chess-board terrace
• Covered table-tennis terrace, table-tennis table with extension pieces to make very large dining-table with 25 chairs
• Extensive terrace furniture in Teak, dining table, chairs, sun shade
Lower Floor (Swimming Pool level)
• Swimming Pool, large range of chaise-longues, chairs and tables, beautiful stone round table and circular stone benches
• Jacuzzi room
• Male and female changing rooms, with toilet, shower and basin
• Integrated Garage for 4 cars and storage, with direct access to house
• Central heating boiler room
• Paddle Court with lighting
• Fantastic sculptured gardens of 6600 sq. metres, on all 4 sides of the house, many specimen trees shrubs and ancient bonsais, lawns, flower beds, vegetable plots, fruit trees, nut trees, fountains and water features, arboretum, walkways, comprehensive night lighting
• Large Circular Summer House, based on an African open shed design, on raised platform over-flying part of the rear garden, fitted round table, 10 chairs, lighting, heating, beautiful lake views
• Tool shed/storage
• Boathouse: total area 42 sq. m, separate gated access, concrete driveway and parking
• TO BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE: FURNITURE, LAND ROVER, SUZUKI QUAD BIKE, TOPPER SAILING DINGHY, MANITOU 22 JET SPEED BOAT.
Private separate Staff House Total area of 71,10 sq. m
Entrance Hall with fitted cupboards
Fully equipped breakfast kitchen
Utility Room with storage
Two double bedrooms
Large terrace to front
Detached wooden garage, separate access, additional parking
AVE (High Speed Train):
Station: Guadalajara Yebes 30 minutes from the property.
Madrid: 26 minutes
Barcelona, Seville or Malaga in less than 3 hours.
Madrid international airport “Barajas” 1 hour and 15 minutes from the property.
18-hole Golf Club “Golf de Valdaluz” at 35 minutes www.golfdevaldeluz.com